Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Odds

I'd add "and Ends" to the title, but that wouldn't describe the post. Besides, the middle more accurately describes life at this point.

Some of the searches made on Google this evening:

Charleston South Carolina
Charleston attractions
Mapquest (to get rough directions from Georgetown to Charleston - yes, I'm officially excited about the trip!)
Milford Track
Chicago
John Mills (the actor - Hayley Mills' father. He played the father in Swiss Family Robinson)
Facebook

It was a lovely evening for a walk. The new bike path is my new favorite place. It's all the trees. It's going to be gorgeous in the autumn. Not that I want it to start right away - I can wait a few months!

There's still a lot of summer left. It's going to be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun. :)

-BR

No comments:

Post a Comment