Monday, October 24, 2011

Music Monday - CARDINALS edition



There are so many different music clips I want to share with you. During the past week, I switched between several of my favorites. But today...forget it. There's only one thing on my mind.

Listening to Mike and John tonight on KMOX, I remembered listening to spring games this season all the way back in March, when the Cardinals were still in Florida. March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October. Who thought we'd be in Texas today?

An FYI for those who don't know - Gretchen Wilson, the singer of "Redneck Woman" (and, of course, "Redbird Fever") was born in Pocahontas, Illinois. She's a lifelong Cardinals fan.

Anyone else's throat get tight over the line "Me and Grandpa used to listen to Mike Shannon and Jack Buck"? Me too.

-BR

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Peanut! Just read it morning after game 7...made it extra special. And yes, my throat got tight about "me and grandpa". You're a 5th generation Redbird fan and it shows! Love you, babe!! Daddy

    ReplyDelete