Thursday, November 29, 2012

So, For A Teaser...


Life intrudes. Work, sleep, church activity, write, grade papers (CJ), walks, getting sick (both of us), work, sleep, etc., etc. etc.

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything for awhile. Sometimes it isn't because there's nothing to say; it's that there's too many words and the ability to write them down won't coalesce around an idea.

Until today. No, this isn't the blog post for it. I'm at work, and needing to finish lunch break, so it will have to wait. But here's the teaser for the blog post: it's about a new country song about a merry-go-round, another blogger's musings about the trials and tribulations of young mothers, and my trip to Germany in 1999. And dreams. Not the kind you have when you're sleeping, the other kind.

Oh, and just for L, my sister-in-law R's mom, I had store-bought spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. CJ had yoghurt, because he has an ear infection.

Enjoy the last of November!

No comments:

Post a Comment