Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Reminder

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" is not a suggestion.

And no, the reminder is not that I have a blog. My profound apologies for the neglect.

It sound much too cliche to say that my life has changed. A more accurate description would be that my perspective has shifted tremendously.

How do I summarize a relationship without over-dramatizing it or without making it sound trite?

An open door, a short talk
A noisy lunch, a quiet walk
Down on pennies, Up on movies
Holding hands
A yellow rose, chocolates, books
Homemade tacos, long looks
Weekend planning
From a small villAge to the big City
Improvising conversation
Homemade meals, Firefly
Free beer, getting lost
Right dinner, Left books
R - A - I - N
Introductions, a full house
F - O - O - D
Black Friday caffeine, Happy Thanksmas
C - A - R - S
Giving (and receiving) gifts
Yes, this family likes football
B - U - C - K - E - Y - E - S
Let's play What's His Name Again?
Late night pizza and PJS
Crying nephew(s)
Finding a Good Burger
Did we forget something?
On the road, again

Yeah, I like my boyfriend a lot. He makes me happy. 'Nuff said. :)


-BR

No comments:

Post a Comment