Saturday, February 26, 2011

Updating and Downloading


Just finished downloading music on my Ipod Touch. By the way, if you like music, Itunes has single songs for 69...cents. Really. Right now. I mean, I didn't know anyone sold anything for 69 cents anymore. Other than used plates at garage/church rummage sales.

To be fair, the song selection isn't great. But there are some good ones in there. For instance, some of my new downloaded songs are Keith Urban's "Somebody Like You", Heart's "Alone" and The Tokens' "The Lion Sleeps Tonight". That's just a sample. So check it out if you're so inclined. Also, under the "Classics" section, don't get excited if you think there are selections by Handel or Bach there. Itunes' understanding of "Classics" is...classic pop/rock songs. Some of them are, admittedly, classics in a sense, but I was disappointed. I wanted Handel's "Watermusic".

Mom (who has her OWN blog now! Yay!) showed me how to post links on MY blog to other people's blogs. So that's something I've been meaning to show ever since I started this thing, and now it's there. Look to the left. I also wanted to use a sentence with the word "blog" in it three times. Heh.

In other news, Brother Who Shall Not Be Named also reportedly started his own blog. He didn't tell me this directly. If he hadn't posted something from it on FB I would never have known. Congrats, bro! Looking forward to reading your stuff...as soon as I figure out how to link to your blog. It's called Pandemonium, right? No. Pandora's Box. Or am I thinking Kung Fu Panda?

Love you, BWSNBN. (I'm calling you that from now on, as you value your privacy highly.)

-BR

No comments:

Post a Comment