Monday, May 9, 2011

It Just Goes To Show

That I should read my linked blogs before posting a new post. This one's for you, Pablum's wife. I was super excited the first time I made bacon and didn't burn it. This was probably the thirty-seventh attempt. I was living in my duplex the first time this happened. (Going on two years here. The previous five years were spent in a one-bedroom apartment. My old landlords were probably relieved when I moved out. On the other hand, the smoke detectors were always in perfect working order.)

Anytime anyone wants to watch The Big Bang Theory, I will. Sheldon is one of the those so-annoying-you-want-to-slap-him-repeatedly-but-can't-get-enough-of-watching-him characters. How I Met Your Mother is also a funny show, in my humble opinion. Not that I've watched either show recently. YouTube is a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment